I placed an online order on Saturday 5/9/15 for flowers to be delivered to my mom in SC.They had an available delivery date for Mother's Day 5/10/15.

They charged me and extra $20 for that delivery charge. I got an email stating that the flowers were delivered and they never were. My stepdad called me that day and said they never came. Called them today 5/11/15 and I got some woman who transferred me to costumer service who didn't answer and wanted me to leave a message.

I called back and said I am not leaving a message and I want my money back if they weren't going to deliver them. Then she transferred me to someone else who looked up my order and said it was delivered. Well it wasn't and she said she sent an email to tell whoever to send out the flowers today and offered me a store credit. Why would I want a store credit when you can't even deliver the flowers I ordered the first time?

Seems like a total scam and I am out $126.If they aren't delivered today I am calling and demanding a refund.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

I too was told I could have flowers delivered to my step mom on Sunday 5/10.It's Monday 5/11/15 at 2:05 p.m.

still no delivery. I wish I had known I would have never used this awful place. I honestly don't think they'll send them at all. Seems like a total scam.

And I can't get anyone on the phone who understands what I'm saying.So un-fair, I was so excited about it.

Very unhappy customer.I placed order online fri 5.8.15 pd 19.99 extra to be delivered on Mother's day.

My mom never received the flowers..very disappointed :(