I am a U.S. Soldier fighting for my country in Iraq and on Valentines day I went through Wesley Berry Flowers to deliver Roses to my devoted wife, I ordered them a week in advance and they were supposed to be delivered the Friday before Valentines day? They didnt deliver them so I told them its too late and to cancel completely and refund my $$.

Almost 1 month later I still havent been refunded and have been lied to a number of times saying that they would make sure $$ was refunded that day.

I dont have alot of time over here to be dealing with this, I have never in my 33 years of life dealt with such bad customer service.

I am here protecting there freedom and they cant figure out how to make deadlines or follow through with what they tell me.

I highly recommend not using WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS, they do not support there U.S. Troops and have the worst customer service EVER!!!

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers is located in Michigan and runs a call center or order gathering center on the premises...He gets his orders by deceiving people ..He claims to be able to deliver flowers nationwide..When cosumers google a florist in the area they wish to have flowers delivered to Wesley Berry Flowers is one of the first choices to appear...if you place your order on the phone the customer service reps ARE NOT allowed to let the customer know they are located in Michigan...many florists in towns everywhere are getting requests from Wesley Berry to deliver flowers for ridiculous prices...way below the amount charged to the customers...if they can't get a local florist to deliver your order they will Fedex flowers in a box to the address where a deliver by a florist was expected ...even funeral homes ...that's tacky...please file a complaint with your credit card dispute charges....also file complaint with FTD or TELEFLORA if their name was used in the item order...also post reviews on other sites ...Yelp.com Detroit florist has been racking up complaints against this florist...contact the local Detroit tv stations channel 7 wxyz. Or wdiv channel 4 recently did a story and got results for a customer...Wesley Berry Florist is located at 2985 Haggerty rd Commerce Michigan 48390.....local number 248-668-2881 also 248-669-7957...248-851-2881..let everyone know of your bad floral experience whenever possible....

Just for this comment alone from WesleyBerryCS I will never order anything from this company. this man is fighting for our country and you want to act childish. this is not a way for a business to treat their customers!

Sihanoukville, Preah Sihanouk, Cambodia #121785

We DID indeed deliver the flowers.They were taken and signed for by a man named Jody.

Jody said he is staying at your house now.Thank you very much for fighting for our country sir.