I ordered flowers today in haste on my way out of the door and received an email with a charge more than double the charge of the flowers. Horrified that I did not double check and allowed this company to rip me off so completely. Order the world over and have never had this happen, until I did not check reviews and ordered from a 'Family Owned & Operated' web page scam.

Furious and appalled. And pissed-off!!!

Now I see that they are a 'company' based in the UK. Seriously? I thought I was ordering local. Again, seriously pissed!

Stunning Pink Pastels $79.99

Handling: $9.99

Total Savings: -$16.00

Sales Fee: $21.43

Transaction Total $139.37

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. ml2016 stated that there is a room for improvement of way overcharged. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of stunning pink pastels. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned stunning pink pastels in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments