Tried to order flowers online to be delivered in Ridgefield CT.My order would not process so I called their support.

The gentleman told me that my order did NOT go through and he could help me place the order over the phone. My gut said to say no but I went ahead and tried to place an order. My credit card was declined which I knew wasn't legit. I told this guy to cancel my order.

He said he did and told me he could call me back I told him no. A few minutes later I receive a call from my bank saying a floral order for $70+ was trying to be put through in England. NOT COOL!

I told the bank the charge was not legit.

DO NOT USE THIS FLORIST!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of "still tried to use my card after order cancelled" at Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to "none. i will be sure to let everyone know not to use this florist".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wesley Berry Flowers and wesley berry flowers customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments