I ordered flowers for my best friend on Friday because her Mom had passed away.I ordered them online, From Wesley Berry Flowers, because they indicated they could deliver on Friday (same day).

I put the order in before 4pm. On Saturday I find two e-mails. The first e-mail was a confirmation of my order. The second e-mail said that they could not accommodate my order after all, that they would deliver as soon as they could and that they would provide an upgrade.

I was livid. I tried calling them on Saturday and on Sunday. (Press 1 to place an order. Press 2 if you've already placed the order.) Pressed 2 several times and NOTHING.

No response. NOTHING. I called several times. NOTHING.

So, I call today for a refund. (I had to send flowers on Saturday (how embarrassing) from another company that could get the job done.) When I talk to the rep. (Steven?) at WBF today, the inform they can not issue me a refund but a $40 credit....uhhh why would I do business with you again? I don't want a credit.

I want a refund. (The flowers had already been delivered this morning....late....very late). So, I ask to speak to a manager and he offers me the $40 as well, but I'm out more like $120 because of having to place the other order with the other company. I just want a refund.

No can do. Dave (the manager) told me he hadn't 'heard' of any problems with their phone system and that I didn't leave a message to cancel the order (wasn't an option on their system by the way). So it upsets me when reading other peoples reviews prior to mine to hear that they also had problems with their phone system. I DID try to cancel the order.

By the way...I didn't see any sign of an "upgrade" when she sent me a picture of the flowers. On top of all that, when I talked to her to apologize about the delay, she told me that the flowers were brown around the edges (me....mortified) and that the delivery slip actually indicated that the flowers were supposed to be delivered Sunday! Really? Wow.

I'm just speechless at this point. This company doesn't know how to do business.

Do not use them.Don't waste your time.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Call your bank and dispute the charge.