I called to order flowers for my mother for her birthday. All over the website they state "Same-Day Delivery." I ordered her a bouquet at 9am to be delivered to her office the SAME day. I even provided an exact address and phone number to the office. By the time she left work NO flowers had been delivered. No product should = no payment.

When I called to get a refund today I was told that there was a possibility if the flowers were made up YESTERDAY that the flowers could be delivered TODAY and I would still be charged. TODAY is NOT my mom's birthday.

Luckily Wesley Berry Flowers hadn't even bothered to make the bouquet all yesterday (let alone attempt delivery) and so I managed to get a refund only after I had to get snappy with the customer service representative.

There are a lot of choices out there for flowers. DO NOT bother with a company that does not fill your order and then has the audacity to try to charge you. They are attempting FRAUD.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

I am sorry that your sister did not recieve her flowers the day of her surgery. I assure you we are a family owned and operated flower shop and have been in business since 1946. We take all issues like this one extremely seriously and I would really like to take a look at your order to see what we can do to help you. There is no reason for us missing the delivery to your sister and I would like to see what I can to fix this.

If you could contact me with your order information I will get to work on this right away. You can reach me directly at: ceo.assistant@800wesleys.com or 248.669-5034 9AM-7PM EST.

I am sorry for the way your order has been handled and I hope to hear from you,

Kaity F.

Wesley Berry Flowers

My mom and I wanted to order flowers for my sister as she was having surgery.We specifically ordered them for their "same day delivery" .

We ordered them at 2:00pm plenty of time to fulfill the order, but no flowers were delivered. On top of that the online payment is confusing as the 15.$ service fee is NOT included in any of the prices. I am so upset and sad that I PAID 53.00 for her not to receive her flowers.

I will be demanding a refund if when I call in the morning they haven't even started the order.I should have looked on this website before going through Westley Berrys as I'm not even sure they arnt a fraud!

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that we did not deliver flowers to your mother on her birthday. You should have been informed in an appropriate amount of time if we were unable to deliver on the requested day. I would really like to take a look at your order to see if there is any more that we can do for you or your mother. You can contact me directly at 248.669.5034 or ceo.assistant@800wesleys.com.

Again, I apologize that we did not deliver your mother's birthday gift on her actual birthday.

I hope to hear from you,

Kaity F.