Update by user May 22, 2012

well it\'s been 30 days now and still no results, they just keep saying that they can\'t do any thing about it. It\'s a good thing that they don\'t live within driving distance from me or I know I would be in jail because I would get my money back one way or another!!!!!

Original review posted by user Apr 20, 2012

I ordered flowers for a funeral , ordered the premium , picture showed over three dozen roses , the one that was sent had one dozen roses , I told them I wanted the difference in cost back that this was embarrassing for me to be represented by such a cheap set of flowers.They said they was sorry and that they couldn't refund anything because they was already sent but they would allow me a 40 dollar credit on my next order but I couldn't use the credit with any other discount.

since they offer a 30 dollar discount on there orders anyway.

so that would have left my with only $10.00 back ( that is if they didn't shaft me again ) .The name of this Company is -Wesley Berry Flowers -American Floral Delivery -Flower Delivery Express Flowers-Nationwide --- I wouldn't advise buying flowers from this Company or you'll probably end up like the rest of us.

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments