Wesley Berry Flowers - Stay away from order gatherers, order from a local florist.

I am a professional florist who has been a designer for 10 years. Companies like these are what gives our small mom and pop local shops a bad name.

I received a complaint from a customer regarding an arrangement she received at work. Wesley Berry (WHO IS NOT A FLORIST) sent us the order with $45.00 for flowers and delivery. She stated that this vase was not what her husband ordered and was "very skimpy" for the price her husband paid. She e-mailed his receipt and sure enough, he had spent over $120 including flowers, delivery, taxes, fees, etc.

What a ruckus! Obviously they keep the majority of the money they collect and don't give the local florist enough funds to do anything close to what the customer thinks they're getting.

This is a constant problem with this company and other order gatherers. ALWAYS ORDER LOCAL.

Comments

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #1205456

Yes! This is exactly what they do! So many local florists refuse to work with them that it was a struggle to send out orders...exactly why they cannot deliver half their orders!

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States #1201152

Problem is, I thought I was ordering from a local brick and mortar store! They represent themselves as such.

I needed the flowers to go to Bloomington, Indiana so I Googled "florists in Bloomington, Indiana". Their website came up and even had an address on there from Bloomington. I thought I was safe. I had never heard of Wesley-Berry Flowers before.

But after I got screwed, I did an investigation and found out that FTD Florists owns Wesley-Berry Flowers and 1-800-Flowers and Teleflora. They all now operate the same way.

They are deceptive rip-off artists!!!

to Anonymous Montgomery, Alabama, United States #1205725

All of the sending only call centers are independent of each other. Teleflora, 1800flowers and FTD are the originals, then along came all of these others.

Avoid call centers if you want to get flowers on time and at more reasonable prices. Here is a list of just a few of them other than the three already listed here:

Just Flowers

Wesley Berry Flowers (worst of the lot)

From You Flowers

Blooms Today

The Sympathy Store Avas Flowers Americana Flowers Ranch Florist Unless you live in the cities they have hubs in, they are not local florists and cannot guarantee you anything. Most florists will not deal with them, so this is why they cannot get orders delivered.

The real florist only receives a fraction of what you paid them with no delivery fee added to the total. Some of them advertise in our local yellow pages and I know they are both located in California, not Alabama.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Bait and Switch!

I ordered flowers that were supposed to cost $27, with "free shipping" that ended up costing me $60. They charged $11 as a "sales fee!" If that were a sales tax, it amounts to nearly half the amount of the purchase--ridiculous.

This company markets itself as local business, but it's anything but that. When I called customer service, the South Asian who took my call was incomprehensible. This is a BAD DEAL. I will never use this florist again.

It's a scam and they should be ashamed of themselves. I am sorry that I didn't use a legitimate business to send flowers to my elderly aunt on her birthday.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers Review from Douglasville, Georgia

1.2
Turnaround Time

Worst experience ever in every conceivable way. The product delivered wasn't what I ordered.

It didn't in anyway match the picture. It was so overpriced; but I thought ***, it's the thought that counts. Ohhhhhh was I embarrassed! And I feel like my fiance was embarrassed.

Tiny flowers. Tiny vase. Poor arrangement. Rude delivery guy.

Late delivery.

No delivery notification. Nothing that was promised.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Look elsewhere for nice flowers

1.8
Style and Design

My over $130.00 "best" choice upgraded sympathy flower arrangement would be laughable if it wasn't so embarrassing. The vey small size and minimal amount of flowers was unbelievable, really.

I will NEVER use Wesley Berry again. Ok, now on top of that, this site requires at least one hundred words. Here goes....horrible, small, ripoff, embarrassing to me, tiny, unprofessional looking. Need more words.

How about disappointing, teensy weensy, misrepresented as a family owned company for seventy years. Yuck! What the heck did I just pay for? And they can keep their fifty dollar rebate for a future purchase.

No thanks, don't even want it.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Nothing. Just learned a lesson. Keep your stuff. .

I didn't like: Flowers delivered not as described, Misreputation.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Simple Review #1465535503

Turnaround Time

Awful!!!! Complete bait and switch.

Spent $90 on flowers that showed up in plastic with no vase!!

Looked nothing like the picture. Absolute fraud.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Simple Review #1464990328

The worst looking flowers... dead upon arrival.

Called to report it and every "customer service rep" supposedly is a supervisor. Typical companies employing people from overseas that cannot help you whatsoever

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Ugly cheap flowers

To day I got flowers from these people, they were half deal. They were also a bunch of what looked like cheap daisy.

My flowers were ordered form London. I called 888 851 2881 the number on the box. I was told that only the person who ordered them from London could call and make a complaint. I sent a email to London and got a picture of what was ordered, there was no comparison.

Do not order from thos company, they will do a bait and switch.

They think you will not want to call the sender and tell them that the flowers they sent were real bad. People like this should not be in business.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Horrible Flowers

They delivered wilted flowers. I called them and they promised redelivery, which they never did.

The company call center sounds like it is in a foreign country. I have talked with 3 people and all are very hard to understand. I definitely would not recommend any one purchase flowers or any product from this company.

They delivered wilted flowers.

I called them and they promised redelivery, which they never did. The company call center sounds like it is in a foreign country.

Wesley Berry Flowers - The best Flower shop

5.0
Turnaround Time

I ordered the flowers on May 6,2016 and to be delivered on May 8,2016 Mother's Day.It was perfectly delivered on time and I received the flower more than what I expected and I have seen in the picture. My Mom was really happy and she really loves the flower.

I know there's a lot of complaints and I was alarmed but luckily im not one of those.I recommend you guys to place an order through phone for you to have the flowers guaranteed on time and The customer service representatives accommodated me and assisted me well . Thank you Wesley Berry Flowers.

keep it up! Best flower shop !

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I didn't like: Price.

Wesley Berry Flowers - Simple Review #1462072186

1.4
Style and Design

I ordered flowers on a Thursday to be delivered on Saturday before Easter and they were delivered that day, Thursday. I was quoted a price of $42.00 and then was charged $57.55.

My order # is 90003282. Very disappointed with Wesley Flowers

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.