I ordered flowers for a BIRTHDAY on 08/14/14 and today is 8/18/14, still no flowers, money off of my MasterCard immediately. I have placed numerous calls, no answers, told me there was something wrong at delivery company and promised to deliver Saturday, on Monday still no delivery!

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

I had the same issue for a funeral arrangement I had ordered a month ago.I paid extra for same day delivery and then received a call the next day saying they had some delays.

I gave them a new address and it was still never delivered. I called and emailed atleast twice a day and heard nothing from them. I contacted the Better business bureau and filed a complaint as well as sent one last email to the company telling them how pissed I was and that I had contacted the Better Business Bureau to file against them.

Within a few hours I received an email saying my order is being refunded.Contact and file a complaint with the Bureau.

Yesterday, before noon, Birthday flowers ordered for same day delivery.Flowers never arrived, 8/18/2014, needless to say, very disappointing.

Called confirmation 800 #, to no avail, waited 1/2 hr before a human answered who was of no help since only an answering service. Called again to have them make sure to reach out, gave cell & home telephone, parties never received a call to advise on status or issue on delivery.

Emailed the admin@flowerdeliveryexpress.com several times and no reply needless to say, 2 hours later, no assistance from anyone and even today called again, waited 20 more mins, before someone asnswered , who quickly admonished that if I left message someone would touch base, what a laugh!!uugghhh!!!