Ordered flowers for a funeral to be delivered yesterday afternoon. Recipient never got any flowers and no one answers the phone at the 800 number. Will forward my complaint to paypal also

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Elizabethtown, Kentucky, United States #865066

I have to agree with these comments, they promise the moon and deliver ***.Flowers promised to be delivered by 4 PM yesterday, not delivered, promise to send email confirming the order, never done, called when flowers not delivered, 37 minute wait on the phone, again a promise to send email, never received, second call, shorter wait time found out that I was not talking to a customer service rep, just an answering service, finally sometime over the night I received an email.

If flowers not received this morning, I will be filing a complaint with the Michigan Better Business Bureau, the Michigan Consumer Division, and filing a suit in KY to make them pay for violating the oral contract we had.Never ever would I recommend this company to anyone even my worse enemy not will I ever order anything else through or from them.