Style and Design
Turnaround Time

SCAM!!!!PLEASE DO NOT ORDER from them.

I placed an online order on 11/03/15 I paid extra to have it delivered the next day. I called customer service after placing my order and the operator was rude and transferred me to a recording that says they can't take my call,to please leave me number. I called back and the same thing happened. I called a 3rd time to say I want to cancel my order and that operator hung up on me.

So I emailed company stating to cancel my order and contact me ASAP! I called them the next morning to say I want to cancel my order. The operator said she can't cancel my order only a supervisor can and they are all busy. I went off and she transferred me to that recorder.

Long story short. I've called the company around 10x that day and never got helped. The flowers was supposed to be delivered that day by 5pm. I called my family and they states they never received them.

I called company and they hung up on me.

Long story short, here it is 11:55pm 11/11/15 and no flowers were ever delivered.This company needs to close down and be taking to court and charged according to the law

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Call your credit card company and file a complaint to get the charges reversed on your card. WBF is one of many sending only call centers and do not have a real florist.