Turnaround Time

I had a horrible experience ordering flowers here.I ordered a dozen roses with a balloon.

I verified this would be delivered Friday and these flowers would be placed in a vase. Was told yes. Friday night no flowers were delivered. Called number 5 times and was told confirmation number and email address was invalid and was told no flowers ordered even though money was taking from account for flowers and balloon.

Called number 5 or 6 more times Saturday and they either hung up on me or sent to answering machine to return call. No one ever called. Flowers were finally delivered today in a box. Vase too small for flowers and no balloon.

Stopped payment on card and bank advised payment request came from Great Britain and was scammed. I was crying cause it took money I can't afford to use.

It was a horrible experience!!!Customer service was very rude and vould not help me!!!!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments