1.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Horrible experience. Ordered an arrangement for same day delivery it didn't happen the guy put down next day called on this they said it was going to be delivered next day gave me a small refund that I haven't received yet for inconveinience next day came the order was not even right after I was very clear as to what I wanted next day came once again no delivery called back said it would come next day next day came no delivery finally next day 4 days later item came was not what was ordered didn't even come close to comparing what was ordered I was told there was nothing they could do because they already refunded me $10 which I've not received they were completely not willing to make things right after all the money I spent and didn't get the right item tried to tell me if the shop assigned didn't have what was ordered they have a policy to send something comparable and it wasn't even close it was way less and smaller I am checking into reporting for fraud do not waste your time absolutely a SCAM!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments