1.5
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

this is the worst power flower place known to man.I specifically called them to order specific flowers for my mother on her birthday and she got nothing that I requested.

I called the local florist that had actually delivered her flowers and he read me the order that came through and it said nothing about iris or roses which I specified to the operator. my mother got a small very small vase of carnations and little yellow wildflowers. I called to complain they said they will rush out an order of premium long stem yellow roses and a box of chocolates. I accepted that as compensation but when my mother actually got the yellow roses they were wilted and brown.

with no chocolates. I really really hope you guys call local places to get your flowers these people are not local anywhere it is just a call center.

they should be shut down and sued for false advertising.Hope this helps.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of wesley berry flowers flowers. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments