Turnaround Time

I spent $80.00 to have flowers sent on valantines day, paid the extra Sunday charge and they sent half dead flowers, no vase or carrying case (Not anything like the ones I ordered) on the Friday before. When I called them, they refused to do anything about it said they would credit the Sunday charge but basically told me I was outta luck for valantines day, the reps on the phone were rude and talked down to me and when I asked for a supervisor the rep stated he didn't have one. It's been two weeks and still not even a credit for the Sunday charge.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments