Turnaround Time

Terrible customer service!!!No flowers ever delivered!!!!

My brother and myself ordered flowers for our mother to be delivered to the hospital Friday. When they didn't show up Saturday, they promised they would deliver to her home address. Today, still no flowers!! Customer services never answers the phone.

When they finally did, they said they were delivered to the hospital Friday.

We asked if that were the case, why did they agree on Saturday to deliver them to her home because they weren't delivered Friday.To that, they responded by hanging up the phone!!!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments