Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Next day delivery- a joke-arrived 2 days later,

Great prices -you're really pulling my leg now- more like lying about your deals, beautiful sunflowers for my sister -that was an even bigger joke. If you were out of sunflowers you could have called me. That's respectable. What's NOT respectable or acceptable is dying white flowers pink. My sister, bless her sweet heart, was happy to receive something, but i will never use their services again. What makes me even madder is that they won't answer their phone. NOW,I'm online complaining when I should be having a real life conversation with someone from WBF.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments