3.3
Turnaround Time

I have to say something to all the Men and Ladies out there.Valentines day is one day.

If you truly love one another it shouldn't matter the "day" Flowers, Chocolates, or plushies get delivered. I wanted to talk back to so many MEN today that behaved like boys yelling and screaming at me over the phone today because their orders were wrong. People you have to remember how many other 100's of people want flowers delivered that 1 day. There are only so many shops who are trying to make every customer happy.

It's almost impossible for every order to be exactly what you ordered. Shops have to make substitutions when flowers run out. You people have no idea how difficult it is to work in a flower shop during "holidays." I am a woman, who enjoys getting flowers any day of the week. I work on Valentines Day, and generally do not get to enjoy the day of Vday.

When I had a significant other, the time we spent together usually the weekend or a few days after vday meant so much more than day of. It is a Hallmark holiday, just as Sweetest Day is. Just one more day to spend time with the one you Love. It shouldn't matter what gets delivered.

If it makes loved ones happy, those are the memories you should cherish.

Not focus on everything that went wrong.Don't focus on the stuff, focus on the WHO.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss wesley berry flowers flowers. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Seriously???

People are spending their HARD EARNED MONEY, for a product, and a service.The product is usually over priced, in my opinion.

It is the business owners responsibility to have adequate stock on hand, and staff to fill the orders. PERIOD.

If you don't understand why people have cause for upset, you are in the wrong business.Sounds like you are clueless!!!

#1112054

when a company charges you for delivery and the person who is receiving the flowers gets a call that they must pick up the order get the flowers home and they are already dieing. Then call to find out why and no one speaks english, that makes everything much more frustrating.