Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Don't order from Wesleys!I ordered flowers on Oct 26 for delivery for the 30.

My order was a little over $80. Flowers as of today where NEVER delivered. I called this company on Friday and they said "your order was recieved and it is being reviewed". I said I know my order was recieved because my bank told me you took the money out of our account and I want to know what it means "my order is bringing reviewed "?

The person said I will transfer you to the right person who can answer that. I was on hold for 10 minutes then a voice mail recording comes on stating "we're sorry none of our assistance can't assist you please leave your confirmation and we'll call you back" no one called me back. Saturday Oct 31 I called this company ( no lie ) 8 times. 3 of the times the representatives hung up on me when I said I was calling to check on an order I placed on Oct 26 and fliers never been deliveried nor had I recieved a call from anyone they just would hang up on me.

The next 4 calls they would say "just one moment" I was switch after a 10 minute wait to the same voice mail the last attempt one lady said she would check on my order and she said "it says your order was recieved and is in the review process" I said what does this mean, your company already took my money out of my account, flowers never delivered for the day I put down and still have not been delivered and I leave messages no one calls me back and this has been the 8th call I have made today and she says I have limited access to your order and when I put your confirmation in that is what it says nothing else and you can leave a message. I laughed and said sure.

I left a message and told them I am disputing this charge with my bank on Monday and also reporting them to the better business bureau.This place is very unprofessional and are a scam, DONT USE THUS COMPANY NOT UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE RIPPED OFF!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of wesley berry flowers flowers. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments