Turnaround Time

My boyfriend ordered me roses to surprise me at my job for Valentine's Day.They were suppose to be delivered at 4pm and when they didn't show up we begin to call over and over again.

A woman who barely spoke English answered and told me they had limited access would transfer me to a supervisor . After listening to terrible elevator music a recording picked up and asked me to leave a call back number.

Needless to say I called 5 times and still no call back!This is a complete scam and no flowers were ever delivered.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments