Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered a Winter Wonderland vase of flowers online and they added a service fee of $19.99 and a handling fee of $4.99 and a sales fee of 15.67 !!!About $40 worth of fees.

I didn't see the fees until the end and called four times to try and cancel the order.

Visa is now trying to save me.Never again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of wesley berry flowers flowers. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

I had $45.00 of extra service fees added to a $52.00 dollar purchase.I called Wesley Berry 5 times to cancel.My calls were disconnected.

This scam of a fraudulent company continued to access my credit card billing me another $4.00 for a service fee separately over and above the doubled price amount I agreed to.

Unfortunately, my credit card company, PC MasterCard Financial would not stop this transaction so I closed my credit card account.I will take my business elsewhere.