I am not happy with the flower arragement i sent for my mom for chrismass,,, the arragement i ordered,,, it should of been the winter wonderland,, white and blue flowers,, blue vase,, and a box of chocolates,,and add the premium,, total of 81$..My mom got what ever YOU(wesley berry flowers) sent,,, NO CHOCOLATES,,, and the flowers were RED and white,, and a pine tree in there,, and the vase was red,...

My mom LOVES BLUE,, so THATS why i picked the winter wonderland,,, I am wondering why i WASTED my time and yours?

Now we are trying to spend my 200$ credit is almost impossible with out my credit card.Now i have had a stroke lost my memeroy,, its easy for me to call and order and pay but now i cant get flowers online cause i dont know what to do,,, i have got my daughter to help with this,,, the confermation #70286461 name kim savage 9416811583,,, i the even have a manger Amanda would not order my flowers for my birthday,, now tomarrow i will be filing a comlaint with the BBB.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of wesley berry flowers flowers. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments