Featured Not resolved

I orderd flowers for my wife on tues for them to be deliverd on friday to her work thay never arived till monday sat on a truck all weakend i called cust service only to get put on hold for 15 min to leave a message and thay would contact me well i mave never been contacted today this is what thay looked like when she got them today

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of wesley berry flowers flowers. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

getservicecc

Awwww, what a sweet gesture, and what a sour ending. If you just don't feel like following up, you should file a case at getservice.com. (Full disclosure, I work there, but I don't really get anything from this except getting to help more people, which I really like!) The quality of those flowers is abysmal, and you really deserve your money back.