Featured Not resolved

I orderd flowers for my wife on tues for them to be deliverd on friday to her work thay never arived till monday sat on a truck all weakend i called cust service only to get put on hold for 15 min to leave a message and thay would contact me well i mave never been contacted today this is what thay looked like when she got them today

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of wesley berry flowers flowers. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

getservicecc

Awwww, what a sweet gesture, and what a sour ending. If you just don't feel like following up, you should file a case at getservice.com. (Full disclosure, I work there, but I don't really get anything from this except getting to help more people, which I really like!) The quality of those flowers is abysmal, and you really deserve your money back.

Wesley Berry Flowers Make Me Blush Bouquet Review from Lexington Park, Maryland Wesley Berry Flowers "So I am the latest victim to this peice of *** company. First while placing my order the total amount due was 41 dollars and some change. I then entered..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers Review from Gadsden, Alabama Wesley Berry Flowers "I am posting as a florist that received an order from your establishment. You sent us an order for a total of $49.97 when in fact you charged the customer..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Overpriced and not what is ordered Wesley Berry Flowers "I sent my daughter in law flowers twice once for Mothers Day and they weren't even close to what I ordered. Second time only because I had a so called..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers Review from Haltom City, Texas Wesley Berry Flowers "Placed an order for sympathy flowers. The image in the right is what I ordered. The image on the left is what was delivered. Tried to contact them and no..." Read more One World Van Lines - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could One World Van Lines "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more