I placed an order to be delivered on Saturday.Conformation email added a charge for Saturday service.

I was told order total was going to be $50.07. There was a charge of $100.07 on my card. It is now 8:00 and my mother never got her flowers. All of the customer service representatives were very difficult to understand.

I feel that I have been lied to and cheated.I will be calling tomorrow (their customer service office is closed on one of the busiest flower delivery days of the year) and canceling my order and demand a full refund.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments