Grain Valley, Missouri
Featured Not resolved

Update by user Mar 26, 2015

1st pic is what I ordered & the 2nd is what was delivered-wilted & NOT what I paid for.

Original review posted by user Mar 26, 2015

I had the same exact situation!My flowers were to be delivered that day (I paid extra for same day service) but they came the next day-they told me the charge ws $58 & charged me $66 & to top it off I too got the "bait & switch".

I paid for lilies & other premium flowers & what showed up were half dead roses & sunflowers with a big Mylar balloon saying "I love you". This ws a birthday not an "I love you" thing. I'm reporting them to BBB, consumer reports etc. Some of these practices are illegal & I found literally THOUSANDS of the same thing.

Charging more than they said & bait & switch IF ppl got their flowers at all!! Yes I did call the customer service number & they told me I'd receive a call back & I still haven't. These people are crooks.

I was 6 states away & should've researched harder before sending the flowers so, I do take my responsibility & check for reviews etc but only found the thousands of negative complaints when I searched the key word "complaints".This whole theft was disgusting from beginning to end!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments