Do not order from this company.I called ahead of ordering to make sure the order would be recieved before my mom left work at 3.

They said they would definitely be there in time. So I ordered a lily bouqet online. They werent delivered until the next day at 9 a.m when she wasnt even at work and they sent roses instead of lilies. After calling over and over for 3 hours and sitting on hold for those 3 hours I left a message and never got a call back.

I would not recommend using this company at all. I also ended up being charged 40$ extra after I already hit purchase.

So a 30$ order ended up being 70$.Please dont get scammed like I did and use a local florist.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

I agree.Dont use these guys.

Got flowers sent that died.in a day. Filled out online customer service complaint and called cust svc line and sat on hold for an hour. Never ever got a response.

Wasted $61 on flowers that died.in a day.*** place.to.order flowers from.