Style and Design

This is a bait and switch company.DO NOT PURCHASE FLOWERS FROM THEM.

I never leave reviews on sites, but I don't want anyone to experience what I did. I wanted to purchase flowers for a friend whose father passed away again. I chose this company because I was under the impression that they were based in the city where my friend lived. On the website they showed a price of $22 for the flowers and 999 for Sunday delivery.

I agreed to those terms, unfortunately when they processed my card the charge was $72. There were 5 hidden fees that were not disclosed in the beginning of the process. When I saw what they charged my card I called the 800 # immediately. Although I did reach a live person they said that I had to speak to someone in customer service.

I was told that the CS department would not be open until 11 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. I called back at 11 o'clock was disconnected 3 times and had to leave a voicemail messages the other two times. I have yet to speak to a representative from this company.

They took my money in less than 2 minutes but its been 4 hours and I have yet to speak to anyone that will resolve this issue.Save your money and your time do not purchase from this company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of wesley berry flowers flowers. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments