3.0

PAYED extra for same day shipping it did not arrive same day and could NOT get money back.They said it would come Sunday and it did NOT.

Called after the millions of times I called before on Tuesday and the lady was very rude and arrogant and hard to understand and hung up on me when I complained.

Just want my flowers so I can never order from Wesley Berry again!They are the worst

This person wrote the review because of not as described of wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Boca Raton, Florida, United States #953527

THIS COMPANY IS A BUNCH OF THEIEVES.THEY GIVE FALSE ADVERTISEMENT AND YOU CANNOT GET A HOLD OF ANYONE.

I AM WRITING THIS IN CAPS SO THAT YOU WILL NEVER USE THIS COMPANY . THEY ARE NOT A FLORIST . THEY ARE A COMPANY THAT WORKS AS A WIRE SERVICE AND TRULY JUST BASICALLY STEALS YOUR MONEY WITH THEIR JIBBER JABBER.

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TRULY SPENDING TILL YOU HIT THE BUTTON WHICH TAKES YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER AND THEN YOU CAN'T SPEAK TO ANYONE IN AUTHORITY TO CANCEL OR TO GET A REFUND.DO NOT SHOP WITH THIS COMPANY