Knightstown, Indiana

I wish I had of read the reviews and complaints first.Instead, I ordered with this company twice now.

Never received the first flower. Only get emails telling me I have a credit that I can use. Problem is the credit never covers the cost of the list of flowers they make you pick from. Adding on more than you intend to spend and the page goes away before you get a chance to even read it, much less have it copied or sent to an email.

The first time I thought they made an honest mistake and gave them the benefit of the doubt, but when it happened the second time I knew I had been had by scam artist. Never will use this company again and suggest no one else does.

Shady to say the least!!Better business Bureau will hear from me now.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments