Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Please phone me asap I have left message after message.No one has returned my calls, I have been put on hold, hung up on and cut off.

My flowers didn't even make it to my parents for my grand fathers funeral. Not only i am upset about my grandpas passing, i really didnt need to deal with your company lack of service. I went with you guys because i heard great reviews, well i was wrong.

I have now contacted my credit card company and opened up a fraudulent activity report.All that i want is a full refund

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments