Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Our experience was TERRIBLE.My boyfriend ordered flowers for me on Monday.

He got a confirmation E-mail saying that they had been delivered. That was a lie.

I never received any flowers.We have fought through the RIDICULOUS "customer service" process, only for me to FINALLY receive a tiny vase of flowers this morning that is NOTHING like what he ordered, & is NO WHERE NEAR the dollar amount he spent.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible customer service Wesley Berry Flowers "I placed an order for an "Admiring Elegance bouquet" with a premium upgrade. The bouquet that was delivered is completely different (picture added). I called customer service and the lady..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers The Perfect Cheer Arrangement Review from Lakeville, Minnesota Wesley Berry Flowers "This company is a scam! I was completely mortified. The person I sent the flowers to told me they looked very unprofessionally arranged and they were jammed in a small..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers Tulips Flowers Review from Dublin, California Wesley Berry Flowers "My husband placed an order for our anniversary for tulips. Didn't get tulips, but received the worst looking bouquet of 12 red roses. Browned edges, 1 broken, and no greens..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers Review from Gadsden, Alabama Wesley Berry Flowers "I am posting as a florist that received an order from your establishment. You sent us an order for a total of $49.97 when in fact you charged the customer..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Sleep Number - Salesperson insisted it would work and it didn't Sleep Number "The salesman Dan continually told us that the only problem with the adjustable bed not fitting was a slay bed and a bed with drawers at the bottom. We took..." Read more