I live in England & I ordered flowers & chocolates for Mother's Day for my aunt who lives in the Virgin Island which yet again like many thousands she did not receive them.I was so upset & disappointed that this company is still getting away with this fraudulent way.

Anyway I contacted Wesley Berry by phone, email to no avail so I contacted my bank who said if paid by visa they have a protection so I received all my money back now. Something has to be done they are getting away with too much transactions.

Hope you all like myself get your money back contact your bank, thieving so & so.

02576133

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers - Disappointed Wesley Berry Flowers "Placed an order for the Birthday Choice Bouquet today and added 3 mylar balloons. The order arrived on time to my office where they were delivered to a co-worker however..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Roses Flowers Review from Chicago, Illinois Wesley Berry Flowers "I got flowers today .1 dozen pink roses.edges are brown,slight aroma,wilted. My daughter ordered from seattle it was for mothers day. Very dissappointing.it was meant to cheer me since 1st..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Bouquet Review from Milwaukee, Wisconsin Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday. I requested a Spring bouquet. I was told, they had just the perfect arrangements for $55.31 everything inluded. Same day delivery was promised...." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers Make Me Blush Bouquet Review from Lexington Park, Maryland Wesley Berry Flowers "So I am the latest victim to this peice of *** company. First while placing my order the total amount due was 41 dollars and some change. I then entered..." Read more Converse - Worst shoes EVER! Converse "I bought a $60 pair of Chuck Taylor's for both of my sons at the beginning of school in August. It is just now getting to be the end of..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more