So I wanted to order some nice valentine's day flowers for my friend in California. After picking my "20 dollar" boquet my "total"came out to like 24 dollars with a 50 rebate. Wow, good deal right? Wrong!

On the order summary page it says "50 dollar rebate" but after you confirm your order it says "50 dollar rebate on next order." So it ended up charging me 74 dollars! Thats quite a step up from the 24 i thought i was spending.

After I saw 74 dollars fly out of my bank account i thought "screw this im canceling my order and getting my money back" after sending 2 emails with no reply i decided to call them. The first time i called the lady said she filled out an order cancellation form that she would email to me so i could confirm it and receive a refund.

I had waited a half an hour and didnt receive any email. So i call back and speak to a different lady who said "Your order cannot be cancelled cause it said it has already been processed" uhmmm okay? So you all need to get your facts straight.

Since then ive sent them at least 3 more emails explaining my situation and still have no reply. My flowers are suppose to be delievered on 2/13/2015 so i guess ill see what happens. if my order really did get cancelled or not. Ill probably truly to call in at least once more but probably wont come up successful.

All in all DONT ORDER FROM HERE. THEYRE A COMPANY OF FALSE PROMISES. EVERYTHING ON THEIR WEBSITE IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of wesley berry flowers flowers. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments