I placed an order with this company on December 12th to be delivered to my mother within 4 hours I received the call back saying they had a power outage they wouldn't deliver until Sunday or Monday that this never happens Monday morning somebody put a glass vase with flowers that looked like they were picked out of a garden it was the most horrible looking thing ever on my mother's front porch and left I never got what I paid for it they took $68.74 out of my bank account never deliver the Godiva chocolate candies never delivered the balloon never delivered the birthday message never delivered the flowers that I ordered this company is a scam I have reported it to my bank they are doing investigation people don't order from them they have several different numbers online I don't know what's going on with this place I just know nobody will get back to me after 20 to try and 2online tries. They won't even respond to my email my money's gone and I have to wait to see if the authorities of somebody or going to do something about it

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments