I was trying to place an online order, seemed to offer great discounts along the way then SURPRISE en route to checkout fees for all kinds of vague things...I called to clarify what the fees might be for?

For example is $15.20 additional fee named "sales fee" in addition to shipping and handling ... By the time my Order was ready for checkout it was above and beyond the regular price before any discounts. When I called to inquire about the sales be the representative said it was a sales tax. I explained that that couldn't be correct because the sales tax according to my subtotal would only amount to just over five dollars and this was a fee in the amount of $15.20.

She disconnected my call. I wasn't sure of that until I called back explained to the next representative what had happened and what my question was that representative said that it must be flower insurance.When I asked if she could make certain if that's what the fee was four she also disconnected my call. I called once more explains the two situations and asked my question again and the lady said oh I understand ma'am and then she said she would transfer me… But guess what I got disconnected! And my final attempt I was supposedly transferred to another department after explaining it all once more, but all I got was 16 minutes of endless music before I myself hung up.

Guess where I will never order flowers from?Extremely shady company outsourcing their calls to a faraway land where there is no accountability to the customer… I opted for a local flower shop where they were friendly, truly family owned and family run and ended up paying half of what Wesley berry flowers was trying to charge and received a bouquet that was beyond my expectation (:

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments