Morris Plains, New Jersey

I called to send my mother flowers on her birthday.Everything about this experience was INFURIATING!

They swore that her flowers would arrive on her birthday... They didn't. When I called (at 4:05 pm) to check on the status, they put me on hold, transfered me, and disconnected me straight to 5:15. My order was for $65 they kept telling me that it was over $90.

I wish I had read the reviews of this SHAM organization before I ordered. When I told them that I wanted to cancel my order they continually transfered me and eventually disconnected me. I finally had to call my credit card company and stop payment.

Do yourself a favor and call yoir LOCAL florist.These people Are running a scam!!!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments