I made a purchase online paid extra money to make sure it was delivered on that day.It was not delivered so i called and cancelled my order and was suposed to be refunded my money.

The money has not been refunded and what i ordered still has not been delivered. Everytime i call to discuss the issue i get the run around and never get an answer.

I either need my money back or my purchase delivered!I would like to speak to someone who speaks english asap!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers - Bouquet Review from Milwaukee, Wisconsin Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday. I requested a Spring bouquet. I was told, they had just the perfect arrangements for $55.31 everything inluded. Same day delivery was promised...." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible customer service Wesley Berry Flowers "I placed an order for an "Admiring Elegance bouquet" with a premium upgrade. The bouquet that was delivered is completely different (picture added). I called customer service and the lady..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Flowers Review from Gadsden, Alabama Wesley Berry Flowers "I am posting as a florist that received an order from your establishment. You sent us an order for a total of $49.97 when in fact you charged the customer..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Roses Flowers Review from Chicago, Illinois Wesley Berry Flowers "I got flowers today .1 dozen pink roses.edges are brown,slight aroma,wilted. My daughter ordered from seattle it was for mothers day. Very dissappointing.it was meant to cheer me since 1st..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more