1.6
Style and Design

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!They advertise same day delivery- I called on a Saturday night for a Sunday before 2:00 delivery to a wake.

When I got to the wake my order hadn't been delivered. I called and they said that it was "in route" - I told them I wanted a refund and they said another department had to handle it and they would forward my number to another department who would call me. I never received a call so called back the next day after the funeral. They said that due to unforeseen circumstances the flowers would be delivered today before 3.

I again told them I wanted a refund. He transferred me to a supervisor - who wasn't a supervisor and she said that their fulfillment center wasn't open on Sunday's so they could t fill it.

I asked why they didn't tell me that when I ordered, she said its stated on the website that Sunday's might be limited delivery so they don't have to tell us.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments