I placed a flower order on 8/20/15.It's my sisters 40th wedding anniversary.

I purchased the flowers for my brother in law to give to my sister for this special occasion. My brother in law is very sick and this will most likely be their last anniversary together. He is not even aware that it's their anniversary. This flower company was suppose to deliver her flowers today the 22nd of august.

It's now 5:30 pm and no flowers yet. I called them several times and know one knows anything. Or I get they are to busy. I spent $55.00 on these flowers.

They lured me in that if I pay for the managers special it would only cost $19.99. They kept adding things such as handling fees. Then saying they will *** $40.00. This place should never be in business.

I will report them.This is not acceptable.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments