Patterson Heights, Pennsylvania

I ordered flowers for my daughter at 10:00 this morning because they offered a 4 hour guarantee.I ordered the daily special so that the florist could use any flowers that they had on hand so as not to impede tbe process.

They spoke broken English, asked 1000 times for my information, charged my credit card and NEVER DELIVERED THE FLOWERS.

I was on hold for over an hour to find out why the flowers weren't delivered....to be told "The florist was out of the flowers you ordered".I tried to tell tnem that was not possible but gave up...I asked the customer service person the name of her company and sge had to put me on hold!!!!!#CROOKS #THEIVES #DONTUSE

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of wesley berry flowers flowers. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments