My husband sent me flowers on my birthday.I never received them.

Because the shop that they were having deliver my flowers was in Northern California I live in Southern California. My husband and I both have tried to contact the company and have been hung up on. When you call you can get a person that's speak English well enough so you can understand what they're saying. They must be outsourcng their phone orders.

Then they send you to another person and then they hang up on you when you ask for a supervisor. It has been 4 days I still have not received my flowers.

This is the worst service I've ever had in any industry anywhere.You suck Wesley Berry flowers.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments