Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Hi I would like to be apart of this class action suit to the express flowers company.They never delivered to a funeral on time it was 9 pm at night and the rep said the flowers were on the way to funeral?!!!

I said they are closed already it was to be delivered at 2 pm. I never got a certificate for the tree planting foundation and was charged 79.00 when I was to be charged 40.00 I was embarrassed,scammed out if money and from what my friend said when i asked the flowers where wilted cheap and not worth 40.00.

Yes we are s close honest family to tell eachother the truth!!I can't get thru to get a refund or nothing helpppp we got to stop these scam artists

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

dlngigem

I agree!!!!This is ridiculous!

In the USA people like this are actually stealing in the open with no repercussions! It's astounding and I'm angry! I paid $132 for an arrangement a week and a half ago and nothing has ever been delivered!!!!!

I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend btw.Your situation is unforgivable.