Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Placed an order for flowers that NEVER arrived!After multiple calls and e-mails I have yet to hear back from anyone.

This company is a complete scam!Do yourself a favor and DON'T ever use this so called company!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

I order Flowers from this place for an appreciation gift for my lender that helped me with my home loan..they took money from my credit card for the flowers but never delivered them.Tried to call that *** customer service number for a week.

Never got a call back and they never answered my email.. Finally I went to my bank and the visa department did some invesigating and reversed the charges and gave me my money back.

Stay away from Wesley berry flowers!!!!SCAM!!!!