2.1
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

i ordered the biggest size bouquetfor $89.89 - " Exquisite" - and i got "Regular".i am pissed.

i tried calling them but their customer service is just a message machine and their email address doesnt work. seeing other bad reiews, i guess i am happy the flowers even arrived but sad thing is - this experience has completely turned me off to ever ordering flowers again from anyone. it was for my grieving aunt to feel happy again. flowers missed the mark.

i ordered from Wesley Berry Flowers in Fredericksburg VA. i rather send food or peapod now. i dont have much money.

at least you can eat $89 worth of food.:'(

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments