Style and Design
Turnaround Time

This company is a *** joke.My husband, a United States marine, ordered me flowers.

What a joke. The delivery lady was rude. She gave my order to the neighbors. As I greeted her she told me to go next door to get them.

I got them, and not wanted to Hurt my husbands feelings I said thank you I love them. He asked for a photo, I sent one. He explained how he ordered a birthday arrangement and it was supposed to be red. I got a thanksgiving arrangement (in january) and they were wilted and sparse, only like 7 actual flowers, the rest were weeds basically.

So he called and told them. They promised a new delivery of 2 dozen red roses to be delivered today and a 150 dollar rebate. (Like we'd actually use them again) nothing showed up. At 4 pm he made a phone call to inquire.

You see, it was -17 degrees overnight and flowers for outside on this weather, so I stayed home all day to accept this non existing arrangement. After 2 hours on the phone, mainly on holds with less than English speaking customer service reps, I have up for the night.

Don't use this company, they will take advantage of the very people defending them and making sure they have the rights to do so.I don't know how they sleep at night.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments