1.4
Turnaround Time

I have had the worst customer service I have ever experienced in my life with this company.It's ridiculous that my flowers weren't delivered in a timely fashion, and as I am typing this out the recipient still hasnt received the flowers and balloon.

Flowers were supposed to be delivered at 3pm today March 15 for my girlfriend's birthday. It is now 5:30pm 2 1/2 hours after they were supposed to be delivered. I have literally called customer service over 10 times. I've been hung up on numerous times and have been told by numerous people that they don't know where they are but they are being delivered.

Why the company providing the flowers can't get in contact with the delivery company is beyond me. You have ruined my present to my girlfriend, and caused me a huge amount of stress today. I have been calling since 3pm. I was not once able to talk to a manager nor was my phone calls returned.

Wether the flowers make it to the destination or not I want my money back full refund. If I do not get my money back I will do everything I'm my power to ruin your business' reputation on every review site and survey possible. Your outsourcing is emberrassing, and the company is a joke.

Thank you for ruining my day and making me look ***.picture attached is screenshot of how many times I called and was not provided any help

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments