I decided to work here because a friend suggested it and this place is just out of order.I worked one day early last month due to them not being able to work around my school schedule.

I still have yet to receive my check and its been a month.

When I call I cant get in touch with a supervisor or manager but they have managers in the store.I wouldn't recommend working here or even buying from them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of wesley berry flowers flowers. Wesley Berry Flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wesley berry flowers flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wesley Berry Flowers.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

Wesley Berry Flowers - Appalling bait-and-switch with horrible symbolism Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Should have checked reviews!!! Wesley Berry Flowers "NEVER have I been charged a card fee, vase fee, what a scam. I then chose an arrangement that said "7 left-same day delivery" thinking it was prepared and..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Terrible Wesley Berry Flowers "Here is what we ordered, here is what we got...NO vase, clearly not the same. Tried to contact the company numerous ways, no responses. We tried to email, go through..." Read more Wesley Berry Flowers - Bouquet Review from Milwaukee, Wisconsin Wesley Berry Flowers "I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday. I requested a Spring bouquet. I was told, they had just the perfect arrangements for $55.31 everything inluded. Same day delivery was promised...." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more