Featured Not resolved

So I ordered a 157.98 dollars worth of flowers and chocolates for my mum for mother's day abs received 12 dead roses! Customer service won't answer abs the ppl in India are not doing anything with so very angry!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of wesley berry flowers flowers from Wesley Berry Flowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wesley Berry Flowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

To Kevin Richards they say Mum in England or Britain. Obviously you don't get out much.

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #993222

Then they are spelling it wrong.

Orange, California, United States #984329

It is spelled mom, how can you mess up a simple three letter word. You are dense.

What?they are thieves.

Reversed your bank transaction immediately.Call your bank claim department, tell them you are calling they don't answer and email them pictures of what you received and also the copy of the charge or 157.98, they will reverse the transaction for you.

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #984331

I bet the flowers were perfectly okay.They are lying because they don't love their mom enough to pay for them.

It is quite clear that this person has no education since he cannot spell a simple word such as mom.No education means no job, or a low paying job which means he cannot afford $157.98 for the flowers which means he would result to lying to get a refund or discount.