1.9K views

I placed an order on Saturday morning (before 10 am) 5/8/10 the order said it would be delivered same day 5/8/10. During the day I get emails from them saying the order is being processed and all kinds of confirmations. At 6:37 pm I received this email from them:

Due to the high volume of deliveries for Mother's Day,

we regret to inform you your order number 00807459 for

delivery to JUDY MAYKA will be delayed until Monday, May 10th, or

Tuesday, May 11th. We will include a letter of apology and an

upgrade to your order.

We are very sorry to have inconvenienced you on this very

important holiday.

Please accept our most sincere apology.

Customer Relations

Wesley Berry Flowers

American Floral Delivery

Flower Delivery Express

To which I wrote this back:

This is not okay! I want my money refunded as I would have used a different florist had I known this was the case. The contract between us was for delivery TODAY MAY 8th you are not even trying for TOMORROW May 9th!!!

Refund my money immediately or I will be calling my credit card tomorrow.

I will also report this to the better business bureau as fraudulent practices.

To which I got this response back:

I have submitted your order for refund and you will be emailed once it has been returned to your card.

WESLEY BERRY CUSTOMER SERVICE

two days later the flowers show up (and look awful nothing like the picture -- definetly no upgrade). Fast forward three weeks I still haven't gotten a refund, have had multiple emails promising the refund, been given refund confirmation numbers etc. I called in today to Wesley Berry and the girl who I spoke with informed me there was no record of any of this on their files. They called me to let me know the flowers had been delivered and we were "all set"

ALL SET???? WHAT??? Wait a minute first I never received a phone call, second I cancelled the order so if they decided to deliver them that is not my problem I am still entitled to the refund. I have called my credit card company and done a chargeback which I didn't want to have to do but feel forced now. I have also cancelled my credit card associated with this transaction after reading other scary stories. I am calling the AG on Tuesday as well as the BBB.

Had an Experience with Wesley Berry Flowers?

Comments

I too had a problem with them.I unfortunately waited till last minute to place an order for a Christmas delivery.

I called and placed and order on 12/22/2015 for a large $80 fruit basket (on sale today for $66.89) to be delivered to my aunt and uncle for next day delivery 12/23/2015. The lady went over my order 3 times. the next day, nothing was delivered so I called them 7 times after the first couple of times being told there was a problem with the credit card, then they couldn't find my order at all. Funny, my bank was showing the balance was pending withdrawal.

A gentlemen finally told me that he found my order and told me it would be delivered the next day (12/24/2015). My aunt and uncle called to let me know they had received a delivery. It was a small vase with about 5-7 blue and purple colored carnation. no greeting card attached at all.

What was delivered was priced at about $27 on their web site. This was NOT what I had ordered at all. They have since refunded my money. But my goodness!

Really what a Christmas nightmare. And my aunt and uncle didn't even receive what I asked for. I would advise you to NEVER use this place. Wesley Berry Florist are crooks.

I honestly believe that they had no intentions of delivering anything at all until I called so many times then they had to do something.I then when it was completely wrong and I called again nearly 5 times they finally agreed to refund my money.

Collins, Iowa, United States #1081621

This company is pure filth

Ordered flowers that were 27 but was debt 61 than the flowers nerver arrived

It was my grandma 80th birthday

to Deanna Cox #1081624

They won't get my business

This sickness me stealing hard earned money from folks at this time is disgusting!!!

Sorry there are gross people like this.

Luckas smith

Please DO NOT give them your hard earned money.I paid for a large orchid arrangement for my assistant principal and she received a very small carnation arrangement.

I paid $85.00 for something I could have purchased at a grocery store for $15.00. They refuse my calls, putting me on hold and then repeatedly disconnecting the line.

They are in the Phillipines with no connection to the United States and refuse to rectify the problem.It is horrible and embarrassing.

THIS COMPANY IS DEFINITELY A SCAM.DO NOT USE THEM!!!!!

I JUST GOT RIPPED OFF.I WILL BE FILING A POLICE REPORT.

Wesley Berry Flowers.What a rip-off.

They say they are in route on-line.

They say that for 12 hours.

Then you log-in and the web-site is down.

You call and you are put in a circular ***, eventually they hang-up

The add sales, handling etc.What should be $34 ends up being $83.10

The worst customer service ever and never delivered my flowers.They suck.

I hope they belly up.You have to be *** to buy after reading reviews

to Anonymous #1032882

My stepmom places an order as a surprise for my bday.Same situation.

I didn't receive order, she was told they were located in my town. She was told same day delivery. They are quick to take your card info down but not answer your questions regarding your order!

Do not order from them.Report them

Depoe Bay, Oregon, United States #921904

Thank you guys for posting this, I was just going to use this company and went to find a coupon code only to stumble across these reviews! No thank you!!!!!

Thank you for posting your review and saving others

I just left the last dissatisfied comment. it is unfortunate because most likely these comments will go unnoticed and the company will go unaffected. perhaps you guys can go on their facebook page and cause a stir or like the hate page created for them.