I ordered flowers to be delivered on 2/17. Today is 2/22 and they still have not been delivered to the person I ordered them for.

I even received an email from them comfirming their delivery. I called them and the person I spoke to was very RUDE and very condisending. She wouldn't help me at all so now I am out the money and the person I ordered for doesn't have her flowers. Don't use them!!!

EVER.

What a joke and you want to call yourself a family business. How about all of us families that are struggling with money and we try and do something nice for one of our friends AND YOU RIP US OFF!!!!

Review about: Wesley Berry Flowers Flowers.

Comments

I am also waiting for a "same day" delivery that was supposed to have been done by Wesleys Berries! I have received nothing but the run around when I call to inquire where my flowers are.

My 6 emails have been totally ignored! I am a disabled grandmother who doesn't have money to waste. I will be filing a BBB complaint in BOTH California & Mi. ( I have no idea how I ended up with a Mi.

florist when I asked for a Sacramento ca, LOCAL Florist! Boo on both Wesleys Berries and Flower Delivery Express!